NY Nursing Home Lawyers for Neglect, Bedsores, & Abuse
We entrust the care of our loved ones to nursing homes and long-term care facilities during a very critical time of life. Tragically, many facilities fail to take adequate care of our loved ones, resulting in falls, choking, bed sores, and a variety of other preventable injuries.
Worse, some facilities may employ those who abuse our loved ones.
This must stop.
Negligence and Abuse Website
Our nursing home practice is focused on holding nursing homes, long-term care facilities, and caretakers responsible for their negligence, abuse, and neglect. We have created a separate website that provides a wealth of information on specific nursing home matters, including:
- Nursing Home Lies, Betrayal, and Negligence
- How to Spot Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Determine if a Legal Case Exists for Nursing Home Negligence or Abuse
- The Rights of Your Loved Ones in Nursing Home Facilities
- Nursing Home Regulation
- Common forms of Nursing Home Neglect, including:
- Bedsores and pressure sores
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Wandering and elopement
- Medication errors
- Bed rail suffocation
- Wrongful death
- Compensation for Damages, including Pain and Suffering
- Rights Provided to Nursing Home Residents Under New York State and Federal Law
We Invite You to Visit Our Nursing Home Negligence and Abuse Website, and to Call Us so that We May Learn About Your Case
We offer a free consultation, and if we are to serve as your lawyers, there is no fee for us unless we recover compensation for you.